Sunday 16 September 2018

I have heard a lot lately about Karma. My understanding of Karma is that it is an energy of the world that works on everything going in circles. What you do today comes back to you at another date later in time. And depending how you behaved the comeback will either be pleasant or three times worse. Of late however I have heard the word Karma being used by people who are seeking revenge. It's like Karma is some form of avenging angel who will dole out terrible payback on those who did you wrong. I often wonder how Karma deals with the situation where both opposing sides of the same  argument feel equally aggrieved and send the wings of Karma to avenge a wrong? On whose door will Karma knock? And how will Karma know who choose?
Don't get me wrong I am a great believer in the mystical Karma and the world of circles. I understand it meaning and the passive resistance it offers in place of conflict. It pains me to see this being used as a form of vengeance "to get your own back". 

No comments:

Post a Comment