Thursday 21 June 2018

Had the most unusual thing occur to me the other day. Had been wearing my favourite necklace and about 7.30pm I noticed I was missing it. I searched the house, the garden. Earlier  that day gone for a 3km walk with the dogs. But it was now raining. In fact it was lashing down. That night I had dream after brea that my necklace was on the road. Early the next morning I re traced my steps of the previous day. I walked 1km and no sign. A gloom settled over me as I thought it could be in the ditch, or a car could have crushed it to dust, or maybe someone had found it. I was almost giving up when I saw some twigs in the centre of the road and there in the middle of these twigs was my necklace.  Although it was wet and dirty it was undamaged. Thrilled to have found it. And thanks to the angels who in my dream told me not to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment